I have been an entrepreneur for over three years now, helping other entrepreneurs with their technical needs. When I started my business, I started out calling myself a virtual assistant back in 2017. I hadn’t heard about Online Business Managers (OBM) until 2019. I was calling myself the wrong thing this whole time! I decided that my goal in 2020 was to change my business over to an OBM business and get certified. So far, so good!!
More about me:
- I have been married for over 10 years to my wonderful husband, Josh!
- I have 2 kids – Kayla is 9, and John is 7.
- I also have 3 cats – Willow, Oliver, & Magnolia and 1 Dog – Jack.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology. My minor was in Computer Science.
- I love to-do lists.
- I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Diabetes… I know, I know, ugh.